Edited by Retrochick. Well, I suppose I should start this week’s Links à la Mode with this:
Here are some lovely links to keep you busy over the Christmas period. M.I.S.S. and JewelryWhore have DIY ideas to keep your mind and body occupied, ID Style and Little Miss Makeup show you how to ramp up the glamour in your makeup bag, whilst Daily Diva Dish and The Working Wardrobe help you plan what to wear for New Year’s Eve and your first day back at work post-holiday. If you run out of entertainment here, then you should check out the full Links à la Mode thread for more yummy fashion goodness. Have a fantastic holiday and I hope that Santa brings you everything you wish for!
Links à la Mode: December 24th.
- Alice in Stilettos – Don’t Be Victimized By Fashion.
- DailyDivaDish – New Year’s Eve Fashion: Make an entrance without breaking the bank. Includes 2 looks + DIY ideas.
- Fashion X K8 – Fashionably literary.
- Fasshonaburu – An interview with Liu Wen, the first Asian model to strut her stuff on the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show catwalk.
- Idiosyncratic Style – Wham GLAM Thank You Ma’am – Indulge in a little glamour for the holidays.
- Jewelry Whore – HUGE Roundup of DIY Christmas Present Ideas! It’s not too late to make some fabulous jewelry for Christmas presents!
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – You’re only a couple of clicks and a few stitches away from owning your own one-of-a-kind designer piece with free patterns from SHOWstudio.
- La Société de Mode – A scream of an interview with stylist Brett Bailey.
- Little Miss Makeup – Bold lips: This season’s hottest makeup trend.
- M.I.S.S. – Another simple yet attractive necklace, by Pandora from Accessory Source, in this week’s She’s Crafty.
- Previously Owned – To celebrate the [almost there] opening of the ONLINE store, Previously Owned BLOG is giving away a Royal Blue hobo!
- Retro Chick – Vintage Hair Styling with Flamingo Amy.
- Style on a String – Harem Pants: Yay or Nay? And, some quick tips on how to buy and wear them.
- Sugar and spice and all things nice – 10 things I like … no, LOVE … about FANTASY SHOPPING!!
- sweetarchivia – Review of the much anticipated launch of the Rodarte for Target line by the Mulleavy sisters.
- THE COVETED – Versace pre-fall returns to color.
- The Demoiselles – Wing Tips: Your First Time … at the Tailor.
- The Fashion Planner – The Fashion Planner is excited to announce the publication of The Fashion Planner’s Guide!
- The Style PA – I review the comfy Cable Cosy by Isabella Oliver.
- The Working Wardrobe – Learning the art of layering that is both fashion-forward and office-appropriate.