Edited by Jennine.
It’s here. Summer’s (basically) over, back to school, back to work, … plus, today is the first official day of Fashion Week madness … and New York is just the beginning. I’ve always thought once Labor Day rolled around, we shifted gears and started jamming everything in, struck by the realization that the year is almost out! This week, we’ve got an amazing round of links, seriously, it was so hard to pick only 20. Style Amor wonders if we really need Fashion Week at all, Heavy Heels senses the Wind of Change, as models start chopping their locks, The Demoiselles begin a ‘get healthy’ project, and kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS does a remarkable interview with Patricia Ayres.
Links à la Mode: September 10th.
- Art of Accessories – Translating the Trends: Ruffles.
- BRICK MY LANE – The ruffled neckpiece – part 2.
- dramatis personae – “Plus-Sized” Bras for Busty Gals.
- Fashion Hippo – Giveaway: Tory Burch Logo Clutch.
- Fashion Pulse Daily – FelixRey.com: Fashion Pulse Daily Readers Get an Exclusive 20% Off!
- fete a fete – Giorgio Armani Beauty Fall 2009 Manta Ray & Eyes To Kill.
- Heavy Heels – Wind of Change.
- Idiosyncratic Style – IdStyle File – Kaitlyn Regehr.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – How Important is Trust? A Review of Trust Agents.
- Intrinsically Florrie – Luella Loveage.
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – Interview with Patricia Ayres.
- Little Miss Makeup – Is applying liquid eyeliner your biggest beauty frustration?
- Meilily – Ruffled Makeup Bag by Christian Siriano for VS Makeup.
- Retro Chick – Planning an Autumn Winter 2009-10 Wardrobe.
- Style Amor – Do We Need Fashion Week?
- Style it You – Breaking Barriers.
- Style Symmetry – The Last Hurrah Giveaway.
- Stylish Thought – Stylish Thoughts on Coco, Karl & Feminism.
- Super Kawaii Mama – Worn Wild – MSFW’s Dark Side.
- THE COVETED – Mahtab Azimi’s Cozy Little Black Dress.
- The Demoiselles – We’re Getting Healthy.