Edited by Taylor Davies.
I’ve gone into total vacation mode, away from New York City, away from the office and deep into the mountains of Idaho. As far away as I am physically, I can’t escape our blogging community! (Not that I would want to, mind you.) I’m constantly reading, checking in, and scanning Twitter to make sure I don’t miss anything good. I’m so impressed with all of our community members who are balancing their family holiday time with keeping their blogs up to date. Here’s a sampling of the festive, fun and creative posts from this week.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: DECEMBER 28TH.
- Bespoke Baroque: Celebrating.
- Coming Unstitched: Light Packing: A Mix & Match Extravaganza.
- Crisis In Denim: Are You A Saver Or A Wearer?
- Little Miss Make Up: All That Glitters…
- Mrs. Woffy’s Place: Spats Are Back.
- Nadalyn Margaret: Abroad Gift Guide.
- Pippa Holiday: Messy Bow.
- Style. Love. Repeat.: Events: Real Simple x L’Oreal Pop-Up Shop.
- Synthetic Elegance: 10 Things I Learned About Shopping The Hard Way.
- WoodstockWardrobe: Retro Round-Up.