Edited by: Meghan Donovan of WIT & Whimsy.
One thing I’ve always practiced is the belief that fashion and beauty go hand in hand. I blog about makeup and skincare almost as much as fashion, and believe beauty balances out or emphasizes a look. This week’s Links à la Mode shows that many other IFB bloggers out there feel the same way. So this week, take notes, there’s lots to learn from the following posts.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: FEBRUARY 2ND.
- 40+ Style: How to Wear Orange.
- Blue Perk: Stylish Packing Tips.
- Chic ’n Cheap Living: DIY Chevron Manicure.
- Designed By Ann: Current Beauty Product Favorites.
- Girl Loves Color: Haute Couture Color.
- In Her Glam: Take Jessica Alba’s Style.
- I Have a Degree in This: Halston’s Documentary.
- I Want It All: Style Commandments.
- Little Miss Makeup: DIY 1950s Glamour Tutorial.
- Lulu Abroad: Packing Efficiently & Stylishly.
- Miss Vicki Secrets: Best Dressed at the Golden Globes.
- My Fashion Wish List: Karl Lagerfield’s New Line.
- Pretty Passions, Fine Fashions: A Closer Look at Eyeliner.
- Studded Fantasy: Backstage at Elie Saab.
- Style-Delights: What to Carry in Your Handbag.
- Style Pockets: Finding Fashion Inspiration.
- The Fashionistyle: Kate Middleton, Style Muse.
- The Sparkle: Concealing Dark Circles.
- WIT & Whimsy: Spotlight on Equipment Blouses.
- YCC: Spring Beauty Trends.
Sponsored by Shopbop: A.L.C, Enza Costa Tops, A Peace Treaty, BB Dakota, Noir Jewelry, Mania Mania, Theodora & Callum, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Prism Sunglasses, Blue Life, Raoul, James Perse & Reem Acra Dresses.
Tags: Fashion blogging