Introducing … the ten beauty products you must try! Happy shopping!
1. Exfoliant: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant.
- Amazing facial exfoliator.
- Simply add water to convert the powder into a creamy, non-abrasive paste.
- Removes dead skin cells, leaving the face soft and smooth.
- Gentle enough to use every day.
- Hot tip! For a flawless-looking complexion, exfoliate your face prior to moisturizing; then apply your foundation.
2. Eye makeup remover: Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover.
- Excellent eye makeup remover.
- Takes off the darkest, smokiest eye makeup in a few sweeps.
- Cleanly wipes away waterproof formulations.
- Great for sensitive eyes.
- Hot tip! Because it is a duo-phase liquid, shake well before use.
3. Moisturizer: Créme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream and Créme de la Mer Moisturizing Lotion.
- Two fabulous facial moisturizers.
- Choose the cream if your skin type is normal to dry, or the lotion if your skin type is normal to oily.
- Both formulations leave the face well hydrated without any greasy residue.
- The ultimate foundation base!
4. Satin Foundation: M·A·C Face and Body.
- A staple item in the kits of makeup artists worldwide.
- Broad color range.
- Super-lightweight texture.
- Adjustable, buildable coverage. Apply one coat for natural, baby-like skin or layer it for a more plastic effect.
- The best dewy finish foundation money can buy!
- Hot tip! Use it body-wide for an overall even skin tone.
If you prefer a matte finish, read my recommendations here: Best matte foundation.
5. Mascara: Diorshow in Black.
- Gives a false lash effect.
- Courtesy of the large brush you can achieve extra-long, high-volume lashes in a single swipe.
- Strongly pigmented, flake-free formulation.
- Hot tip! For mega-length, curl your lashes with eyelash curlers before applying your mascara.
6. Gel Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner.
- For precise application and control, apply it with a short-bristled, thin-tipped eyeliner brush.
- Glides on easily.
- Long-wearing and smudge-proof.
- Hot range of colors. My fave shade is Black Ink – a strong, dramatic black. For a softer look, choose Sepia Ink (a rich brown), or Granite Ink (a gorgeous gray).
7. Powder Eyeshadow: Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadow.
- Large range of shades and textures.
- Intense color payoff. I couldn’t live without Matte Black (M 990)!
- Finely-milled pressed powder, which is easy to blend.
- Hot tip! Combine your favorite single shadows in a personalized custom palette.
8. Matte Lipstick: M·A·C Lipstick in Ruby Woo.
- The best long-lasting, matte red lipstick on the market!
- A timeless classic.
- Loved by makeup artists, models and celebrities alike.
- Hot tip! Rock out in your power pout!
9. Natural Powder Blush: Nars.
- Great selection of natural shades that work on any skin tone. I love Zen, a versatile neutral beige.
- Use alone for a subtle hint of color, or layer it for more depth and intensity.
- Perfect for contouring the cheekbones and adding warmth to the face.
10. Lipgloss: Lancôme Juicy Tube in Melon.
- Neutral-colored gloss.
- Smells divine.
- Accentuates the pout, making it appear larger and fuller.
- Leaves the lips feeling hydrated but not sticky.
Tags: Best Blush, Best Eye Liner, Best Eye Makeup Remover, Best Eye Shadow, Best Eyeshadow, Best Face Creams, Best Face Moisturizer, Best Foundation, Best Gel Eyeliner, Best Lip Gloss, Best Lipstick, Best Mascara, Best Mascaras, Best Moisturisers, Best Moisturizer, Best Red Lipstick, Bi-Facil, Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, Dewy Foundation, Diorshow Mascara, Eye Make Up Remover, Eye Makeup Remover, Facial Exfoliant, Gel Eye Liner, Gel Eyeliners, Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, Lancome Juicy Tubes, MAC Face and Body Foundation, Nars Blush, The Best Mascara