Edited by: Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion.
Spring is a wonderful time of year, not just for the warmer weather but the sense of renewal. It’s the perfect time to clear away the old and bring out the new. Dust off your faithful flip-flops and pull your tank tops to the front of your drawers. Why not shake up your closet and try on some spring trends. There is so much loveliness to be had. I personally am adoring the resurgence of pastels. If you need some inspiration in your life, or are simply craving some good reading material, check out this week’s links!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: MARCH 15TH.
- ♥ Brunette Blogging: Article about popular items amongst bloggers.
- ♥ Bugwear: Oh Lord, won’t you buy me … a glitzy new wardrobe?
- ♥ Buy Any Means Necessary: Fashion in Detroit 2012.
- ♥ Chic Stay at Home: Wearing floral prints for the timid.
- ♥ Designed by Ann: Some practical tips for creating an identity for your blog.
- ♥ Es Toyaqui: What was your blogging style like this time exactly one year ago?
- ♥ Fashioned by Love: Tips on getting the most out of special sales and collaborations.
- ♥ Julip Made: Spring beauty trends to try, including bright lips and natural waves.
- ♥ Little Miss Makeup: In my kit: Over 30 kg of makeup and counting!
- ♥ Modly Chic: Fashion inspiration I gleaned from watching Jane By Design this season!
- ♥ Romeo Style: Men Style: Q&A with photographer and videographer Glen Graham.
- ♥ Suckers 4 Sequins: Kate Spade-inspired DIY: Glitter pumps and clutch.
- ♥ Shrimp Salad Circus: Why I’m saying goodbye to Pinterest (for now).
- ♥ So Much to Smile About: Pastel pants: Two ways – style shots and shopping picks.
- ♥ Styladelica: My first step towards ombre hair.
- ♥ The Chic Sheet: Workwear for real women: Céline fall 2012.
- ♥ The Classic Woman: Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge: A classic woman in the making.
- ♥ The Merchant Project: What works for my body type?
- ♥ The Window Shopper: Cheap and chic: DIY gold-studded blouse collar.
- ♥ Think Incognito: The new Cartier commercial: A beautiful journey through the history of Cartier.